(Is my student eligble for enrollment?)
The District requires the following items at time of enrollment:
- Birth Certificate - A copy must be placed in the student's permanent file.
- Social Security Card - A copy must be placed in the student's permanent file.
- Immunization record - A copy showing all immunizations and complete dates recorded must be placed in the student's permanent file. Click here for a copy of the Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements for Students information sheet.
- Proof of Residency - A current utility bill with the parents or legal guardians name and service address on it must be presented.
- Transcript and Withdrawal form - A copy of the students Official Transcript (report card for elementary and jr. high students) and a withdrawal form from the last school that the student attended is required.
- Parents or Legal Guardians Driver's License - A copy of the driver's license of the parent or legal guardian enrolling the student must be placed in the student's permanent file.
- A minor student residing in the District but whose parent, guardian, or other person having lawful control under a court order does not reside in the District shall present a Power of Attorney assigning responsibility for the student in all school-related matters to an adult resident of the District. If needed, a Power of Attorney form is provided below.