Posted Date: 07/21/2022
Are you or someone you know enrolling a Kemp ISD student for the first time? Join us on Tuesday, August 2, for the District Enrollment Event. >This is for new students only.< Returning students will be eligible to update 2022 - 2023 registration online, as soon as the registration portal opens.
New students will need the following support documentation:
1. Birth Certificate - A copy must be placed in the student's permanent file.
2. Social Security Card - A copy must be placed in the student's permanent file.
3. Immunization Record - A copy showing all immunizations and complete dates recorded must be placed in the student's permanent file.
4. Proof of Residency - A current utility bill with the parents or legal guardians name and service address on it must be presented.
5. Transcript and Withdrawal Form - A copy of the students Official Transcript (report card for elementary and jr. high students) and a withdrawal form from the last school that the student attended is required.
6. Parent or Legal Guardian's Driver's License - A copy of the driver's license of the parent or legal guardian enrolling the student must be placed in the student's permanent file.
Please contact campus with questions:
Kemp Primary - 903-498-1404
Kemp Intermediate - 903-498-1403
Kemp Junior High - 903-498-1402
Kemp High School - 903-498-1401
Kemp Alternative School - 903-498-1405